All our applicants are kindly ask to provide us a summary of the results of their research project.
The abstracts are publicly available at this page.
If you are interested to look at possible research areas funded by the programma, you can search and/or browse the online abstracts.
In the first 18 months HPC-Europa3 has supported 204 visits from 48 different countries. Projects are spanning multiple fields of science with most of them concerning either physics or chemistry but also other fields are well represented.
Read the success stories from our visitors!
- E Coronado from University of Santiago de Compostela to EPCC
- AJ Gallego from University of Alicante to EPCC
- MR Ferrández from University of Almería to EPCC
- D Capasso from University Federico II to UCL
- M Simmermacher from University of Denmark to EPCC
- M Mužević from Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osije to University of Cardiff
- A Mirò from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya to STFC Daresbury Laboratory
- M Lepšík from Czech Academy of Sciences to University of Leeds
- PC Cañizares from Complutense University of Madrid to EPCC
- G Negro from University of Bari to University of Edinburgh